Sex Counseling And Coaching
Ecstasy is Nature's way of saying, "WOW!!!!!!" Nature instigates these peak experiences by keeping sex on our minds: every 18 to 60 seconds testosterone is released into men's blood streams, stimulating the part of their brains that process sex; testosterone, estrogen and progesterone rise in the second week of a women's cycle, peaking midway, making them hot and ready to conceive. But our powerful drive for sex is much more than the drive to propagate. We want the emotional fulfillment of getting close and connecting with our mates and the spiritual fulfillment of Oneness with them, All That Is and ourselves.
Whether you're pleasuring yourself or sharing pleasure with your partner, sex is an integral part of your physical, emotional and spiritual health. For couples, good sex is essential to create the chemistry between you that keeps love alive.
Unless both partners have little interest in sex or low sex drives, it's not enough to just be friends or parents. You need to be lovers. If the sex isn't good or there little or none, one or both of you will become emotionally distant. Or masturbate, find a lover, sink into apathy or leave. I've seen this many times.
Why My Clients Come To Me
Sex counseling or coaching may come up for an individual as part of his or her personal work. It's usually crucial for couples whose relationship is in trouble.
I am familiar with and have helped my clients address numerous sexual problems, including:
- No or low sex drive
- Don't enjoy sex
- Too Inhibited
- Sexual fear or anxiety
- Sexually abused as a child or adult
- Can't orgasm
- Erection issues
- Can't communicate your needs
- Not having sex because you are too embarrassed by how your body looks.
- Doing too much porno
- Frequenting massage parlors too much
- A secret sex life
- Not turned on by your partner
- Too alienated by your partner to want sex.
- Too exhausted or stressed to want sex.
- Have kids and don't know how to create the time.
- Partners have different sex drives
- Enjoy different sexual things
- Want more adventure in your sex life
- Don't understand what the opposite sex needs
- Don't know how to make love in a way that pleases your partner
- Don't know how to create sexual intimacy
- Don't know how to create a spiritual connection
How I Work
My goal in this part of my counseling is to enable you to have a vibrant, passionate sex life that nurtures you, your partner and your relationship - even with kids and a busy schedule. After a session assessing your issues, I can see where you're blocked, what you misunderstand, where you lack information or education, where you need deep personal work and what you need to be coached on. Then I make a customized plan in the order that will best address your problems and enable you to create a deeper, more fulfilling sexual connection.
Contact Judith Claire, Los Angeles Personal, Career and Relationship Counseling And Coaching
2901 Ocean Park Boulevard, Suite 201, Santa Monica, California 90405
Relationship counseling for singles
Relationship counseling for couples
Relationship counseling testimonials