Entrepreneurs, Sole Practitioners and Self-Employed Professionals With Spiritual Values
If you belong to this club of irrepressible creators, you believe you can do better on your own than you could if you were working for someone else. That's because you've got ideas, are self-reliant, want to do things your own way, and don't want to answer to anyone else.
You still have to interact with your environment, but within your own business you are free to live your Purposes, set policies that reflect your spiritual values, do good and treat employees well.
You're in charge - of everything. That's exciting, but can be overwhelming. If you're just starting out, there's tremendous uncertainty about what to do; and if you're already in business, there tends to be a learning curve, where what you don't know becomes blatantly obvious. Even if you have been established for decades, problems can arise that you haven't been trained to handle.
As a coach, I have guided entrepreneurs, sole practitioners and self-employed professionals step by step, along their way, and taught them the tools needed for success. Among the many problems I have helped them with are:
- Starting up
- What is your vision?
- Creating a niche
- How to structure your business
- A plan of action
- What is your next step?
- Finding the right associates
- Recognizing allies
- Building a team
- Dealing with difficult personalities
- Steering clear of toxic personalities
- How to network
- Getting more work
- How to market your product
- What PR do you need?
- How to advertise
- Getting the right legal advice
- Getting a perspective of what stage you are in
- Handling emergencies
- How to use your time and resources most effectively
- Planning for growth and/or retirement
- Setting work boundaries (physical and time)
- Balancing family\personal life with work
As a counselor, I have also helped spiritual entrepreneurs, sole practitioners and self-employed professionals resolve tough personal issues which, in turn, impact their careers and businesses.
- Lack or loss of confidence
- Lack or loss of purpose, drive
- Negative patterns
- Traumatized by past experiences
- Upsets, disappointments, and losses
- Burnt- or stressed-out
- No time for a life
Contact Judith Claire, Los Angeles Personal, Career and Relationship Counseling And Coaching
2901 Ocean Park Boulevard, Suite 201, Santa Monica, California 90405